Determining Wrist Size
Measuring your wrist:
- Use a soft tape measure and wrap it around your wrist where you would normally wear the bracelet. This is your wrist size.
- Or use a strip of paper, ribbon or cord. Mark the end of the strip and then measure the length against a ruler. This is your wrist size.
- To get the appropriate fit, according to how you prefer it to wear your cuff, you will want to increase the measurement by the amounts below:
- For a snug fit, add 1/4" to 1/2".
- For a comfort fit, add 3/4" to 1".
- For a loose fit, add 1-1/4".